WHY SECURITY BOLLARDS?
Security Bollards Driveway Guide
Security Bollards are here to give your private land additional security. The posts and barriers we provide on the website are designed to protect areas such as garages, driveways, gardens, walkways and pathways from vehicular intrusion. They can stand up to the hardest treatment and provide a robust and cost-effective method of protecting your area.
If you have considered investing in Security Bollards for your private land, this guide is here to help you find the bollards suitable for your home.
Is your property and car secure?
Although most homeowners take precaution to protect their private property with common security measures such as:
- A keypad or electric gate
- Sensor driveway lighting.
It is also important to consider an extra precaution if you feel you need extra security for your property. Security Bollards are both practical and helpful solutions, which are often the most cost-effective. They protect your property from theft of vehicles from garages or driveways. In addition, they prevent access from unauthorized parking.
Different types of residential driveway bollards
The various types of residential Security Bollards we have to offer for your property are as follows:
- Static bollards/Static posts offers a simple and cost-effective permanent solution for residential perimeter protection. These bollards are fixed into the concrete when installed.
- Fold-down bollards are budget friendly and easy to operate. Just simply fold down when not in use, and lock it into place in the upright position using the key required when in use. These bollards are ideal as a parking post to stop unwanted parking from other vehicles on your driveway.
- Liftout bollards are suitable to applications including pedestrian demarcation, street bollards and building perimeters. These bollards are easy to operate. To secure the bollard a padlock is used on a lug at the base of the bollard and attached to the socket cover plate, which is safe for vehicles and pedestrians to cross.
- Telescopic bollards are classed as an anti ram bollard. This is an insurance company recommended product. The strong, practical and easy to use bollard is designed for use on domestic driveways. It locks into its upright position with an integral high-security push button lock. It can be lifted out of the ground and lowered in seconds. When not in use the post slides discreetly below ground level, and the steel cover plate sits atop the retracted bollard.